Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Natalia in the morning


This is how you would see Natalia every morning at 7:30. This was posted by her DH who will be lucky to be an H without the D after she sees this. (Gabi said I could publish this, but Alex told me not to do it.) I am a lucky husband to have a wife who looks that cute in the morning. Check out the look on her face. Is she contemplating a thread concerning mysterious matters of the mind and heart? Could she be planning another day of homeschool? Maybe she is wondering what to pack in my lunch.

6 comments:

Sandie said...

I really like this 'peek' at Natalia in the morning! I love the pjs and the Mac :)

Dancingirl said...

Too cute! I enjoyed the commentary as much as the picture!

LauraLiz said...

Well fun! (I guess there ARE advantages to living alone...) I love the photo and that the kids weighed in on the decision to post or not. :-)

MaryD said...

great picture and how fun that your "d" H is getting into it too... and the kids as well!

my15minutes said...

Aw, that's sweet. Thanks for posting, N'sdh!

Katrina said...

Very fun! I enjoyed the picture and the commentary. I wonder what she was thinking so hard about . . .