Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Cloud Tapping with Legs



It was the end of a rainy day, the clouds were clearing. It was sunset when I took this picture. I was walking through the dining room when I first saw this scene. Thinking mom would like this picture to post on her blog, I took her camera and shot some pictures. The first picture I took was through the living room window so you could see the flash. Then I went outside and took this picture. Never before have I seen something like this. Personally I think this is a very nice picture, do you?

Note: this is a collaborative post: Nicolas came up with the title (he said there is a foot somewhere in the cloud) and Alex wrote the caption.

3 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Yes, I think it is an extremely nice picture--you did a fantastic job of catching an awesome sight!

Dalissa 365 said...

I love the distinct shadows in the cloud and the deep pink color. Great job!

Natalia said...

GREAT PICTURE ALEX !!!!! IT IS BUTIFUL