Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Day at our House

In our house Valentine's Day is not a big romantic day. Usually Mark goes out with my son and they pick candy and flowers for "the girls"( that is Gabi and I). Mine is usually a solitary red rose. I love the look of a single rose: tall, elegant, unique.

My dd's are usually carnations but this time he couldn't find them and gave her a single pink rose instead. I took this picture of both or our flowers together symbolizing what is feminine at our house.
And finally, just a fun picture. I love vibrant colors and I love this Valentine from my younger son.

3 comments:

Sandie said...

I lkie all three shots, but the middle one is my favorite. These are really pretty.

Katrina said...

I like the look of a single rose, too. Yours is vibrant.

Dancingirl said...

That top shot is so beautiful. I can feel the velvet of the rose almost.