Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Toast to Me


Life has been busy. Since my last post I have:
  • work for an internet news service as a translator for 9 days. Fun job but very intellectually intense.
  • had a birthday. It was a great one! Mark and the kids pampered and made mefeel so special. It made turning 44 a lot easier :-).
  • de-clutter my kitchen (still have to do the rest of the house)
  • prepared my two oldest children to go to a People of Praise camp. This involved some shopping and some emotional preparation (on the part of mom). They flew (their first time flying without us) and are going to be in Buffalo for a week.
  • booked tickets to go visit my family in the DR.
  • given hospitality to teens coming to work in the Allendale project of the People of Praise.
  • Lost the habit of taking pictures. This is a habit I plan to recapture.
So, a toast to me for managing to enjoy it all (mostly anyway).

1 comment:

my15minutes said...

Yeah, you have been taking a vacation for awhile. I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself!